Friday, July 24, 2015

Top Comics of the Week July 22nd 2015



Kind of a slow week for me. But still DC managed to have some quality comics this week.

Justice League 3001 #2 - Lot's of fun going on in this series. You'll probably start reading this issue with a smile and end this issue with a smile. The back up FAQ's were a nice addition too. Had a Deadpool like vibe to it.

The Flash #42 - The story is getting interesting here. I'm liking how Zoom is messing with the Allen's. It was pretty cool to see Daniel West getting mentioned. As I'm sure you the reader is probably curious on how there are two Reverse Flash characters.

Teen Titans #10 - While I do love what Pfeifer is doing in this arc on Superboy, and this was a great addition to the arc I'm hoping, this gets wrapped up soon. I don't want this arc to drag. Oh yeah Pfeifer touches on how exactly Bart was there, as I'm sure people wanted to know how after the end of Lobdell's run or probably don't care because it's still not the real Bart Allen.

No comments:

Post a Comment