Wednesday, July 29, 2015

Thoughts on Games With Gold August 2015



Courtesy of Major Nelson, Microsoft has officially unveiled the free games you get next month with you Xbox Live subscription. The games are as follows: 

Xbox 360
Metro 2033
Metro Last Light

Xbox One
Metail Gear Solid V Ground Zeroes
How to Survive

Really excited for the 360 side of things this month. Metro is one of those games I always wanted to try. I mean I have Metro 2033 on Steam but I never played it. But now that Microsoft is giving two games away from the series, I don't see why I shouldn't play them.

Over on Xbox One, I'm happy we're getting Metal Gear Solid Ground Zeroes. I didn't get the chance to snag it through PS Plus so I can't skip downloading this two hour game this time around. Not sure about How to Survive, I saw some gaemplay and it doesn't look bad, but I don't think it'll be a game I care for in the long run.

Overall, I happy with what Microsoft has been giving Gold members as of late for Xbox 360. Some top quality game should be expected from the Xbox 360 side of gaming.

No comments:

Post a Comment