Thursday, July 16, 2015

Top 5 Comics July 15th 2015




A lot of good stuff this week. Ranging from Bat-God and the Darkseid/Anti Monitor War, to Martian Manhunter kicking some serious ass. Unfortunately no Marvel this week for me.

1. Justice League #42 - Geoff Johns and Jason Fabok are really throwing everything they can for this arc. Pretty cool to see Batman finally figuring out who The Joker really is thanks to his new God powers.

2. Dr. Fate #2 - Had you told me months ago Levitz was writing Doctor Fate, I probably would have told you I wasn't interested. Now if you did, I'd say it's one of the best new books launched with DCYou. Khalid is a very likable character who reminds me of Peter Parker.

3. Martian Manhunter #2 - J'onn put up a great fight with the League this issue. Superman ddn't really seem lke Superman though.

4. Black Canary #2 - Not as good as the first issue. But Dinah still comes off as a strong leader.

5. Robin: Son of Batman #2 - I found this issue a little confusing to read in my first go through but nonetheless, Gleason continues to write a great Damian solo that perfectly captures Damian's voice. I'm not a 100% sure what his  plans with Nobody are but I'm not quite sold on the character yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment