Friday, June 12, 2015

Top 5 Comics June 10th 2015



Slow week for me. Only had five comics on my pull. Anyways:

1. Batman/Superman #21 While this issue may have flaws like the lack of Batman and Superman interaction, it was easily the best read of the week for me.

2. Batman #41 I'm not entirely sold on the concept of Jim Gordon as Batman but how Gordon became him was nicely set up.

3. Red Hood/Arsenal #1 Pretty average issue overall. Not much more to say.

4. Earth 2 Society #1 Other than the art and the villain getting set up, I didn't like how this issue was focused on Dick. I heard Wilson plans to have a different character star every month so I'll see if that works out. Also sudden change in Alan Scott's attitude came out of nowhere. 

5. Ultimate End #2 I really want to like this series, I really do but the problem is this story isn't the Ultimate End of the characters I've read about. The people here interacting with the 616 characters are just from Doom's interpretation. In reality the real UU and it's characters met there "Ultimate End" when their world collided with 616 on Secret Wars #1. 

No comments:

Post a Comment